Ladakh Bungee Jumping: Take a plunge to the Zanskar River in Tsogsti village at Ladakh Bungee Jumping, known as the highest bungee jumping venue in the world. Awaken the adrenaline in you as you jump from a height of 190 feet all the way to the river down below, whilst enjoying the sights of the snow-clad mountains around you.
Overview: Ladakh Bungee Jumping
In a first-of-its-kind experience in an Indian Union Territory, experience the feeling of falling 190 feet into the Zanskar River as you head to the Tsogasti village in Ladakh, now ranked as the world’s highest bungee jumping destination. is included in With the Trans-Himalayan ranges around you and a serene yet thrilling ambiance, fit into your professional gear as you stand on the edge of a 90-degree cliff waiting to take a dip.
The jump of 3 to 4 minutes is nothing less than an adventure, and will surely send chills down your spine. And as you jump down, you can take in the spectacular natural beauty of Tsogsti village as well as other natural landscapes around you, as well as enjoy an unparalleled vantage view of the Zanskar River.
The entire bungee jumping experience is supervised and cared for by trained professionals who ensure that the equipment is up-to-date and perfect for use. You will also be provided with proper training including guidance and basic instructions before jumping into the river. The Ladakh bungee jumping experience is perfect for those over 18, as well as those who weigh more than 40 kg.
Ladakh Bungee Jumping Highlights
- Head to the village of Tsogsti in Ladakh, and get the feel of jumping in the Zanskar River from the highest bungee jumping spot in the world.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Trans-Himalayan region and the surrounding landscape as you jump off a 90-degree cliff about 190 feet above the ground.
- Get a chance to feel the joy of jumping head first for three to four minutes while attached to the harness
- Drop down freely after receiving basic training and guidance from the trained professionals and experts here, who ensure your safety and look after all the equipment.
How To Reach
Ladakh bungee jumping experience is available at Tsogtsi village, which is located about 35 km from Leh and 7 km from Sangam, where the Zanskar and Indus rivers meet. The only mode of transport from Leh to Tsogtsi village is by jeep or car directly to the village.
Best Time To Visit
The best time to go for Ladakh Bungee Jumping is from April to July when the temperature in Ladakh is quite pleasant with favorable weather conditions for this adventure sport.
Known as the world’s highest bungee jumping, Tsogtsi village in Ladakh now offers travelers a chance to take in a new perspective of the trans-Himalayan region. About 35 km from Leh and perched on a cliff overlooking the Zanskar River, Tsogasti is remote and beautiful. The experience is the first of its kind in the Union Territory and was flagged off on 22 May 2022.
Getting to Ladakh Bungee Jumping
Bungee Jump is located on the Zanskar River, where a 90-degree cliff is ideal for adventure seekers to jump up to 190 feet from the ground. The jump lasts from 3.5 to four minutes.
- Location: It is located 35 km from Leh and 7 km from the confluence of the Zanskar and Indus rivers.
- Safety: The activity is conducted under the supervision of trained professionals. All equipment is imported and certified for use. The Jumpmaster will guide you and give you basic instructions before you jump.
- Requirements: Anyone over the age of 18 can do this activity, however, you must be over 40kg to participate.
- Cost: Bungee jumping is Rs 4,000; The vertical zipline is Rs 3,000.
- Nice to know: There is a small cafeteria and a washroom on site.